Thursday, September 4, 2008

The Boy That Sits Next To Me

Ladies...I have found a reason to go to my developmental math class. The cutest boy is suddenly sitting next to me. Instead of talking to him, I have just been admiring him from afar. Or, in my case, up near. He skateboards into class a minute before it starts, and then gets into a cute position so he can go to sleep. It's not like I'm trying to wed him, but I would love to bed him. He looks like such a good fuck. I bet he's just as adorable in bed. I watch him when he walks and I'm just enamored. Thank god that class is so easy; now I can focus all my attention on him. Remember Erika...you have a boyfriend, you have a boyfriend...

Oh, and this just in: I'm gonna make a Tumblr. Say what you will about my inability to stay away from fads and trends, but I have too many thoughts to formulate them into extensive paragraph form and I don't have internet on my Blackberry anymore, so there's no need for Twitter...god, virtual crack. Okay. That's it!

Deuces,
Erika

4 comments:

MACK said...

I dont even really understand the concept of tumblr. do explain?

Carsi said...

go for it w/ the guy, I'm rooting for you :-) At least one of us will be getting some.

Valentina said...

Oh man. There are no cute boys at Pomona. Cute at Pomona is considered barely passable in the real world. It's so sad. I'm kind of in love with this one dude I know, except he apparently has a long term girlfriend. Instead I plan on remaking some of these adorable little shy boys over in his image. I figure all they need is some american apparel and extensive knowledge of all Backstreet Boys songs.

Make a tumblr! Another thing for me to read when I'm bored! Yay!!

Mz.Sullivan said...

I love crushes...especially when u want to screw around with them. Its the best sex ever.