Sunday, September 7, 2008

Where Do You Work? Oh, That's Right...You Don't...

So if you guys have been reading my Tumblr (or even if you haven't really), then you're semi to fully aware of my roommate situation. Silly me for thinking it would be a good idea to stay with three other girls in a two bedroom apartment. Luckily though, two of my roommates are usually gone for the day or gone for the night. Unluckily enough, my bitfchface roommate is the one who is here the most. Like, more than me. Yeah, I know. That is literally all the goddamn time. She's so seriously the roomie from Hell. She's noisy, obnoxious, inconsiderate, snores like a motherfucker, loud.as.fuck., and she has no idea what personal boundaries are. First she sat in the bedroom all day and watched my television (no, go ahead, we don't all have to pay for the electricity at the end of the month or anything) and then, ladies and gents, she fucking used my brush. Not my toothbrush, my fucking hairbrush. There it was when I came home, sitting on MY desk next to MY shit full of HER hair. How do I know? Because she has these ridiculous gold highlights and I just got my hair re-dyed black about two months ago. And she's completely obliv to the fact that we hate her and sometimes want to sleep.

Soooo...I'm currently in the market to move on up! In other words, get out of this hellhole and into a studio apt of my own. A personal, peaceful living space where my boyfriend can stay when he visits and my friends can stay when we party hardy too late. Where I can buy groceries and not have to share a fridge shelf or put my dishes in the sink and have someone else use them. Where no one else will watch my TV dammit! I'm entitled to these things, right?

And thus we reach the crux of my inconveniencing situation. I don't have a job right now. No job, no place for myself. Currently, my mom is helping me out since I thought it was a good idea to come to LA with just 600.00 to my name.

I don't even know why I'm writing this. I was going somewhere with it, but I'm lost. Wah, I need a job. Wah, I need money. Wah, I need help. Wah, I'm going to need someone to post bail because I'm going to kill this bitch I live with. Wah.

Deuces,
Erika

6 comments:

MACK said...

I was just reading your tumblr; sarah morrisson asked you to blog for missbehave?! omg! OMG! i'm a green eyed monster. thats beyond a kick ass opp. congrats woman!

Mz.Sullivan said...

Super Dope! And I hate this fucking recession...if u were down here, I could give you a job helping me and my team out with parties.

Erika said...

Damn, I would love to be in Chi-town right now. The problem is I'm not in an area with a lot of job potential: it's like grocery store-mall-fast food. I need a job that's gonna let me do what I do and do it well. I mean, I'm an amazing assistant (not sayin, just sayin) and I've had a 6 wk internship before...I need to start making headshots or business cards or something!

Chris said...

Things will work themselves out...I pray for you.

Lolita Hazed said...

GUYS! IRRELEVANT COMMENT HERE! SLUT MACHINE'S GETTING MARRIED!!!

J.E.W.E.L.S said...

girl, you need to get your ebay on. my ass has not had a "real" job in over a year. It helps pay some bills and you get rid of all your old crap. it's a win win=)

ps..this post was funny as hell. lol.