Tuesday, September 9, 2008

New Missbehave!

Holla! Just caught a glimpse of the new issue of Missbehave on the website! Sry I don't have a picture so here's a link if you don't find yourself checking the blog every five minutes like I do. I'm overstoked for this shit! And Santogold's on the cover? Like, what, motherfucker?! That's awesome! You know, I was told I looked like Santogold once. Erm...yeah, I think it still counts if it was just an anonymous comment on my blog...erm...So anyway, this issue looks like nothing but pure hotness! Very excited! Now I just have to find a Barnes and Noble in the Valley...

Anyone else super ultra mega excited?!

3 comments:

Lolita Hazed said...

Dude, I totally am. Ever since I saw it on the Karmaloop website I've been dying to see all the headlines, but it's way too small! Seriously, I don't know how a mag's art direction can continue to keep on being so flawless. *Sigh*, I was hoping I'd receive my copy in the mail, but alas. At their Fashion Week party this week they're giving away free copies. Do want!

From what I can tell, you kind of do look like Santogold but with darker hair and more petite, so I can see where that chick was coming from. That's a pretty awesome compliment!

Carsi said...

I'm dying to get my hands on the new issue. I have such a pain in the ass time trying to find Missbehave on Long Island, that I have to take the LIRR all the way to Brklyn (when I visit my cousin)or Penn Station just to get it :-( But it's always worth the trip

Anonymous said...

Happy that the new issue is out, but ummmmm I am sad that I've already read it twice!!! I should just do a page or two every day. Cause now...I am bumming til next issue!

Oh..haha I check the blog ALL the time. I feel almost stalkerish. Oh whatevssss the mag is insane! The blog posts are so entertaining and hilarious...who CAN resist?