Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Mmmm...Do Not Want

I came home today, sweaty and exhausted from riding my bike from school in 93 degree heat, ready to collapse onto my bed, eat a chocolate pudding cup, and watch Tyra. I opened my front door, staggered into my room, and stopped.

There were two people in my room. And another bed. A made one at that. And did I mention there were assorted boxes and bags littered next to the bed?

Um, I have a new roommate. Who likes to talk on the phone...loudly. And puts a big emphasis on cable television. And likes to be in the house...alot. Ugh. I'll update later as the development...erm, develops. Thank god I place to my complete own is not that far away. I wish I had a way to update everyone minute by minute. Maybe I'll get a Twitter...or Tumblr. Options...

THIS JUST IN:
TYRA WILL BE ROCKING CUBANNIE LINKS ON HER SHOW TOMORROW! OMG! I JUST SAW THE EPISODE PREVIEW! THIS TOTALLY NEEDS ALL CAPS FOR EMPHASIS! WILL REPORT BACK ON THIS!

So where was I? Oh yeah, I'll tell you all about the new roommate situation later. In the meantime, I think I'll get that long awaited pudding cup.

Deuces,
Erika

3 comments:

Valentina said...

Fucking lame dude. I feel like I always have about 4 roommates cause there's always random ass people in my room. They always sit on my bed and fuck all my shit up. I've started to kick people out just cause they annoy me. Gotta lay down the law sometimes.

Erika said...

Think that's fucking lame? I come home from buying books and she's practically hosting a party in our room! This shit is nonsense. I need to get a fucking job fast, and then I can get my own place ASAP! Then, you're totes welcome to crash when your roomie drives you apeshit.

MACK said...

you should write a handbook: how to live with a dickwad roommate.