Monday, September 15, 2008

I Ain't No Hollaback Boy


Here at the Disco, I would like to think it's my responsibility to bring you lovely ladies and gentlemen nothing but hotness, when and if ever possible. This one is a little old, but even a year after the fact, I can still put this track on in the car and laugh just as hard as I did when I first heard it.

We all know Cobra Starship are demigods. For Chrissake, they have a keytar player! And she's a chick! Plus Gabe Saporta makes wearing tight pants super manly and "Snakes On A Plane (Bring It)" was amazing. It was the sole reason I bought the movie soundtrack...ohai, and the 45 version. Anyway, I heard this song on their Myspace awhile back but I noticed it never really got out. Easily the single which could have launched them into emo/pop/mainstream oblivion and they never did anything with it. So I share this baby with you. Mazel Tov!

This shit is supercalifragilisticexpialidocious!

Hollaback Boy - Cobra Starship

Deuces,
Erika

2 comments:

Lolita Hazed said...

Ha, okay, so this is pretty intense. I have to admit I was really doubtful, because I have my reservations about people who are emo-esque.

They are coming to my town. I'm not sure when...

J.E.W.E.L.S said...

um yeah, hi new favorite song.