Thursday, September 4, 2008

Gawd, Models Are Dumb

Once upon a time, my boyfriend and I went out to Castleberry Hill in Atlanta and shot some snaps. Sadly, I was really crunched for time and had to go have lunch with my friend, so he couldn't take the rolls to Wolf's Camera like he planned. Instead, he reluctantly handed them over to the non-profesh people at Walgreens, who, in turn, as he says, "shat on his pictures" by not developing them properly. Oh well. He's going to try to get the negatives developed at Wolf's. In the meantime, busy yourselves by looking at a few photos from said shoot.

And then if that doesn't keep you occupied, head on over to my Tumblr, where I'm currently talking about my shit life. Grazie!

Deuces,
Erika

10 comments:

Mz.Sullivan said...

The pics came out nice....very cute indeed.

Jtalk said...

I think they came out great, you look super cute. I especially like the last one It reminds me of something, I just haven't figured out what yet. bleh, I'm sorry about your roommate situation, that would drive me crazy.

Unknown said...

I LOVE HOW THEY CAME OUT! BUT I DO AGREE WALGREENS SUCKS AT DEVELOPING I'D RATHER DO IT MY SELF

Anonymous said...

u look like santogold

Valentina said...

Omg, these pictures are super adorbs. I love.

I empathize with the roommate situation. Mine is nowhere near as bad, but still... living with other people can be fucking terrible. Spesh when i get the feeling that sexile will definitely start figuring into my life pretty often. It's okay though, tomorrow we will both escape our terrible roommates and have way too much fun without them!

J.E.W.E.L.S said...

awwww you're super cute=) im loving your pulp fiction hair cut..

xoxo!

Erika said...

Girl! That is totally how I felt when I first got this bob...I dunno, way back when...like a yr ago, I felt just like Mia Wallace! And my uniform for work was a white button down and black pants...I was like oshit!

MACK said...

so cute! you have a really charming look to you. like, people flock to you in the street. do they? lol.

MACK said...

i also wish i could rock a bob like you. i have a fear of short hair...it makes my head look round like a tennis ball.

Erika said...

@Alex: Uhhh...yes sometimes I do have a problem with them staring or walking towards me. It creeps me out. When I was Ralph's this dude literally mouthed "Holy shit" while looking at me. Awwwkwaaard...