Friday, September 12, 2008

Hello, Naomi!

Gawd, I love cupcakes. I mean, they're like a delicious combo of cake, doughnut, muffin, and icing! Plus they're adorable and come in all forms of Technicolor. And if you make a sign saying you're giving away free versions of them, people will show up for anything!

And there's no cupcake artist I like half as much as the uber amazing, super talented, and incredibly cooltastic Naomi Henderson. Student by day and baked goods artiste by night, she's the cutest little Aussie ever! Okay, except for Curtis Stone...and Kylie Minogue is Australian right? Or is she from NZ...not important.

What is important is how good Naomi is at cupcake decoration and baking. I've never seen anything like it! She makes the cupcakes by herself from scratch and then decorates them! She even did her own set for her 25th birthday. Here's an interview she did with Cupcakes Take The Cake and here are a few examples of her work after, you guessed it, the nonexistent jump!

Hello Naomi, hello awesome!

Deuces,
Erika

3 comments:

Mz.Sullivan said...

Oooooh...I love cupcakes too. We are making some for my fashion show later this month. My friend makes the best guilt free cupcakes. You can just pop them in your mouth, and you will you had just ate 10. She bakes...I decorate. I will put up some pics of the ones we make for the show. Mmmmmm....my mouth is watering.

Lolita Hazed said...

I think if I were a food, I'd be a cupcake. This explains why.
Also, two words: Magnolia Bakery. *GASM* The cupcake that started it all...

J.E.W.E.L.S said...

o.m.g.
those are the most amazing cupcakes ever!!!!! Erika, I am totally shouting you out on the blizog for this! wow...Im so excited over cupcakes? fat ass!