Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Okay, Okay

You can post comments now. As I have explained before to a total of 1 person, I took out comments because a) if people really wanted to talk to me, they would just email me, b) sometimes people leave comments that are as long as emails, which brings me back to exhibit a, and c) no offense to anyone else out there trying to run a blog, run your life, and stay on the come-up, but I think it looks sad when every post says 0 comments.

But I had a request, and being the uber congenial person I am, I have to honor said request with a smile on my virtual face. So get all comment happy bitches, 'cause now you can!

Deuces,
Erika

2 comments:

sarah morrison said...

i gotta sit here and relive all my thought on each blog...so i can comment appropriately.

Erika said...

Oh, take your time Sarah. Your name being on my blog alone makes it 3725262893 times cooler. Haha.