Saturday, June 7, 2008

Holy Shet!

Do you like 90's girl bands?! Do you like AWEsome bands that are fronted by chicks?! Do you like putting a ?! after all your sentences?! Rad!

All of this is just the preamble to the new mp3 I am about to post on this blog. That's right, I'm going to try to get more mp3s up on here so people can be introduced to new, sick, music that they might never hear. I've been told my musical taste is unparalleled.

Yes, it does count if I told myself that, thx.

Anyway, I just heard the most AWEsome song in a long time.

It's by a group called Miss Derringer, it's amazing, it's totally channeling that supreme 90s girl band feeling, I love and you will too.

Miss Derringer: "Black Tears"

More Derringer:

"Better Run Away From Me"



Miss D is touring with Blondie and will be in New York 6/15 - 6/19, then back to
LA on 7/17. Lucky bitches go peep scene!

This is about to become a music pirate's wet dream, I can feel it!

Deuces,
Erika

0 comments: