Thursday, June 5, 2008

Bring The Blow, Bring The Noise!

I forgot this song existed too! I'm going to have start a feature on songs I used to blast back in the day.

Back when I was still in the pussyfooting stage with my boyfriend, I heard this song. You know that stage, when you're good friends with a dude and you're dropping hints that you want to get serious but just not sure if the dude feels the same way about you...that's the pussyfooting stage.

In '06, the Blow came out with Paper Televisions. I heard this song on the radio, and became intrigued.

Anyway, I listened to this song hours on end. It was my jam. I sang to it constantly. It fit my situation perfectly because we were five years apart and he lived in East Atlanta while I lived in the suburbs. We eventually got it together, and this song got me through it.

Every time I sing to this song I tear up.

"True Affection"



Added bonus:

The Blow: "True Affection"

0 comments: