Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Real World Key West x Real World Hollywood

So I was watching a recent episode of Real World: Hellawierd...uh, recently. I saw the usual bunch: over-conceited guy, Bri, Prety Boy Greg, that racist Southern chick, and...those "two dudes", and I noticed that the black "dude" (picture above) was out and about in Hollyhell chatting up some very pretty chick.

Now I watch MTV too much, and I've seen just about every Real World, Road Rules, Real World/Road Rules: Battle of the Sexes, and Real World/Road Rules: The Gauntlet that they've showed on that channel.

So I most DEFINITELY recognized the chick the black "dude" was macking on.

It was Janelle. From Real World: Key West! (*Collective gasp!*) Yeah, weird huh? I guess she lives out in LA now. Huh.

Yep. So huh. Small world.

Deuces,
Erika

0 comments: