Sunday, June 29, 2008

You Got A Cameltoe

Oh. Mah. Gawd. This song used to be the only song I listened to for about 28723567 days in a row. Actually, I first saw this video on TRL, y'know back when Damien, La La, and Quddus used to host it, if that gives you an idea how long ago that was.

I'm pretty sure this song put Fannypack on the map. If you didn't know, Fannypack is this girl group from BK that makes really rad club bangers. This song is off their album So Stylistic, which is way better than the follow up See You Next Tuesday. Anyway, just let this be a reminder that not everything has to be tucked in.

"Cameltoe"

2 comments:

Mz.Sullivan said...

Ooooh....that genius Matt...luvs him! Camp Beverly Hills!!!

Anonymous said...

OMG, you just put me in such a good mood. I used to listen to this song all the time. I had forgotten just how good it is!