Saturday, June 7, 2008

Dance Party '08!

Everyone likes a good remix. I know I DO. The best part about a really ace remix is that sometimes it's actually better than the original song. Not in all cases. But sometimes a remix can turn a boring song into an ALL NIGHT RAVE JAM. Yeah. It had to be typed in all caps. And because it's Saturday, I am happy. I had a cool ass dream last night, woke up and still had sight (which is surprising because I've been crawling into bed these days without taking out my contacts), and I'm making fried apples for breakfast. In honor of the latter, I present my Fried Apple Remix List:

(via MT)

Klaxons: "As Above, So Below (Justice remix)"

Feist: "1234 (Van She Technologic remix)"

Bloc Party: "Hunting For Witches (Crystal Castles remix)"...I fucking love Crystal Castles!
Bloc Party: "Hunting For Witches (Villians Electro-Banger remix)"

Hail Social: "Heaven (Designer Drugs remix)"

the Cribs: "Men's Needs (CSS remix)"

0 comments: