Sunday, July 20, 2008

Bye Bye Valentina! And Now For Something Completely Different...

So this week was an odd one. Starbucks locations all over the country are shutting down, we're running out of white people, we got to judge a new cast of aspiring douchebag designer assholes, and Batman blew everyone away. Duh.

It's a pretty slow day, and I'm spending it watching the Mad Men Season 1 marathon on AMC. I haven't seen it since the original episodes aired, so it's nice to have a recap. Because it's a grossly hot, sluggish Sunday, I'll give your ears some food for thought with a video from Neon Neon.

I didn't know they made a video for this song until I saw it last night. Enjoy!

"I Lust U"




And big goodbyes and thank yous to Valentina for guest blogging this week! Do It At The Disco has never looked better! We can all look forward to hearing from Lolita Hazed starting this Monday. Happy Sunday!

Banzai bitches!

Deuces,
Erika

3 comments:

Valentina said...

Aww, you're welcome! It was pretty crazily fun! You should know that you've gotten me completely addicted to blogging now.

Lolita Hazed said...

I love how that hippo picture is labeled "Mypsace".
[Nervous/Excited] for tomorrow! I'll see you kids then!

MACK said...

Erika! You saved my life! So, it's a funny (actually kind of sad) story about the whole date thing. But I won't be able to tell the complete story until Wednesday night due to pending activities SOOO, be sure to read then! But you will because you read everyday even when I don't write because you're my only loyal reader. ROUND OF APPLAUSE!!!!

yEAH. the story is pretty ironic though.