Saturday, July 19, 2008

OMG OMG OMG

So I got my mail today and what did I find in the box...?

The Missbehave x Nails Did collab shirt!

If you don't remember, Missbehave was giving these babies out for free, with just one string attached: send them a mixtape.

Well I did, and mine was weekend themed so it had "Ignition" by R. Kelly, "Friday I'm In Love" by the Cure, "Friday Night" by Lily Allen, and even a Flight of the Conchords song. So it was pretty much bangin'. Did you guys send one in?

Anyway, I tore open the package and put my shirt on right then and there. Oh Christ...this thing is super comfy and long enough for me to just wear with some leggings...it's perfect. I'm so happy!

Did anyone else get one?

Deuces,
Erika

5 comments:

Mz.Sullivan said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Lolita Hazed said...

DUDE! I got mine today too! I was totally freaking out! And you know, somehow when I saw your headline, I had a feeling that this is what it'd be about! I worked so hard on my mix for them, I put on all the stuff I thought was appropriately the Missbehaviest. I'm trying to remember... AIR & Rhymefest, the Chemical Brothers, Justice, Digitalism, Jahcoozi... I sent it in a nice envelope I decorated and painted the CD in nail polish so it looked nice.

The shirt is beautiful. It's sort of big for a size small, but I'm in love with it nevertheless. It's so plushy soft. It's hung up like a piece of art in my closet.
I'm so proud of myself.

Mz.Sullivan said...

Okay Erika. Thats enough. I am jeaous. I was too lazy to send one in...is the tee as dope as everyone say? Do u think they have more? Is it long enough for me to rock some cheetah print leggings underneath? I am waiting...

Erika said...

Girl, yes. The medium is what I have and it is the perfect length to wear leggings under. I was feeling lazy too, but then I said fuck it, it's free and it's bomb, I'll try anyway. I'm not sure if there're more of them, though. But yeah, they are as dope as they say.
But I am getting on as much free ish as I can this summer. Still waiting for that Trashbag Aesthetics and NYLON giveaway.

Mz.Sullivan said...

Yeah...thats a hard look right there.