Tuesday, July 1, 2008

100th Post!!!

Actually, this picture was easier to find than you would think.

So this is it! My 100th blog post! I never ever thought I would get to 100, honestly. When I started this blog in May, my first post was about my mad contempt for that stupid rapper Tyga. And look how far I've come! I've made friends and gotten to know people, I've learned things and even made a few blog-enemies!

You might even say that I've arrived! Well, world, here I am! And I'm taking you by storm! I wanna say super sincere thank you's to Monique, Valentina, Storey Schifter, Jtalk, Lolita Hazed, ShannonElaine, Alex, Mz. Sullivan, and all the people on Missbehave who've ever said something nice about me, my blog, or what I write in it. Oh, and to anyone who ever took the time to email me when there were no comments. And I espesh wanna say jumbo popcorn sized thanks to Sarah Morrison for being so awesome and inadvertently giving me a million more readers! Hearts, girl, hearts!

Here's to another 100 posts! I'm winning out and I'm dropping bottles on you hoes! Don't stop believing!

Deuces,
Erika

7 comments:

MACK said...

You have like, an entire online cult-status following. Thats hella cool! As long as you don't go all Charles Manson on us. You should run for president or something!

Erika said...

Haha! I can't imagine why I would need to go Charles Manson on you guys. Don't worry! Maybe I will run for president...of the internet! And then I'll beat Hillary and Barack by being the first black female prezzie!

Anonymous said...

Yay to 100 posts!! But who are these bitches that are your blog haters? Don't they know that you are a mad skilled life coach??

Erika said...

Yeah, I guess my mad skills don't mean jack to them. It's sort of a long series of short stories but I don't like putting bitches on blast so they will just remain unnamed. Plus you gotta have haters to know you made it, right?

bite size labella said...

congrats girl congrats!!!!

Shenanigans said...

Hearts back atcha! This blog makes my work day infinitely less awful.

Erika said...

Thanks girl! That means a lot to me!