Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Surround Sound Tomorrow Night!

Hey yous guys! Thursday really does equal party!!! It's been a slow day for V and I, so I thought I would clue you in on this heavy clam bake! (Anyone get that Clueless reference??)

Stereogum and MyOpenBar.com present Surround Sound, with Quinn Walker, folk man and YYY's bestie Imaad Wasif, and San Fran's Girls. You can RSVP for the show here to pay $7, or you can be a douche and pay $10 at the door. Your call.

Market Hotel
1142 Myrtle Ave
Brooklyn, NY 11206
9 pm - 1 am

I don't know if it's 21+, though it prolly is, but if not, it's at least 18+.

UPDATE!!! THIS SHOW IS ALL AGES!!! Find out more here!!

Have fun stupid freaking New Yorkers, who get to have all the fun. I still hate you.

Love ya, mean it!

Deuces,
Erika

9 comments:

Valentina said...

I never get to have any fun even as a New Yorker. And fuck, I really want to see Quinn Walker, too!

Valentina said...

WAIT! I just checked the Market Hotel myspace and it says the show is all ages! Holla!! Of course, nows I need to find someone to go with me. Which could be a problem.

Erika said...

I know! I just found out! Have fun! Take pics! Do things! Try and sneak some of that complimentary Newcastle! JK.

No seriously.

Valentina said...

Shit, how am I gonna go to BK though? I've been asking everyone, and I don't know anyone who wants to go! I think I should advertise right now, like anyone who lives in NYC want to go with me?

I would never try to steal the Newcastle *winkwink*.

MACK said...

I live in NYC!

Erika, trust me, most people here are trying to "Go down south where the penis to vagina ratio is like, 15:1". Seriously.

Valentina said...

Alex, want to go with me? Just kidding but not really, I totes need someone to go with!

Lolita Hazed said...

Blog-related, comment-unrelated!
Christian from Clueless is totally my lingo-idol. If I could talk like anyone from a movie it'd be him.
Just thought I'd say!
Woo.

Lolita Hazed said...

P.S. Agreed with Erika. Steal some alcohol. Party like a European. Us Southern kids'll be here, all jealous and such.

Erika said...

Yay! Sarah got my Clueless reference! Sweet! She can dig it.