Tuesday, July 15, 2008

I Owe Everything I Have To Sarah Morrison

I started this blog a long time ago. I had the comments up for about two weeks, realized no one was commenting, then decided to take them out. So I chugged along, just posting things I wanted to read and look at, since I had no real way of figuring out what other people wanted to read or see. One day I posted a notice about Missbehave's Miss Rap Supreme Rap Wrap Party. Then I went to Missbehave and was shocked.

I had a shoutout! From Sarah Morrison herself! She was blog-stalking me! And admitted it! I couldn't believe it. I told her I took out the comments and she said it made me look like I was too cool for comments. Which I definitely wasn't.

Then she called me an enigma, and singlehandedly gave me an infinite amount of readers with the click of her mouse on the Submit Comment button.

Fast forward a little more and she even acknowledged my birthday! Truly, this blog is possible because Sarah Morrison gave me so much unintentional free press. So thx girl.Really!

Now in her honor, everyone take this post to profess your undying and mad fandom for her! (I'm mostly talking to you Alex!) Team Morrison!

Deuces,
Erika

11 comments:

Lolita Hazed said...

I won't lie, the girl makes me pretty damn proud to be a Sarah!

Valentina said...

I love Sarah Morrison, she is for sure one of my favorite internet bloggers! Sarah M. is totes my inspiration with all this blog ish, but I think that's kinda everyone on this blog! We're very pro-Sarah here.

Anonymous said...

I admit, i found this blog through missbehave! its now on my 'daily blogs' haaa.

Mz.Sullivan said...

Yeah, yeah, yeah, Sarah rocks. Its like Mean Girls. And Sarah is our leader. Erika then takes over, sans Lindsey Lohan, and becomes the new leader. That would be funny. Anyhoot, I love Sarah, she has showed me love( guess how), and shes one of the hardest bitches out there.

Mz.Sullivan said...

Well....since u must know Erika. Nawl, its nothing big. I am one of the contestants in the Top blogger competition. Yeah, I was picked out of thousands, and I happened to have a nice walk. Anyhoo, she showed me love by picking me to compete. I go by two identities, in real life, and online. But since being on your blog, I think you will become an honorary blogger with them!

Erika said...

Ohmahgawd Mz. Sullivan...are you Remeka??? This is awesome! I have a America's Next Top Blogger blogger on my blog! Le gasp! This is bananas!

Mz.Sullivan said...

Yes Erika....I am. lol!

WHOOPI said...

wrd

MACK said...

ERIKA! I am devastated that I have been away from my computer all day and didn't see this post until now. Anyways...

::BIG GASP::

I love Sarah Morrison because:

She is funny via words, and the words arent really that funny but, it's funny. Make sense? She knows Steve Aoki and she lives in Brooklyn but wishes she was in LA (people in Brooklyn think too much of that place sometimes i think), she LIVED in LA which is rad in itself. She is totally dysfunctional and not afraid to show that. SHE GORGEOUS! I think she might be the first non-whore former nobody (ahem..Tila) to utilize the internet and actually BECOME somebody. She blogs multiple times per day, and when I get lazy and don't feel like updating my own blog, I go on MissBehave and see that she wrote like 6 times in 1 day which makes me feel like a failure. So then I blog, which reverses my failure-ness. So basically she saves my life, daily.

She's quirky in a monotone type way and her video blogs are random which makes them great! Did I mention she's from MA? Isnt that where like, you get cool accents and stuff?

I really want to be her when I grow up =)

MACK said...

TEAM SARAH MORRISON over here...woot woot

sarah morrison said...

omg erika. i like almost cried a lil. i love you and all the comments.

my not having a computer has been sorta fucking up my general days of doing nothing on the internet. im like at a computer doing work...then out. plus i try not to read yours cause you always write about shit i hadnt thought of and i know ill want to rip you off.

gawd i love all you bitches. im bookmarking this ish and im gonna read it everytime im having a ishy day.