Monday, July 7, 2008

Free Press!


All press is good press! So I devoted a little section to my friends who are trying to run a life, snag a man, keep a man, cook like a British sensation, get their work published, enjoy their teen years, make Oklahoma fun, and do all that while writing some of the most awesome blogs I've ever read!

So everyone have fun in The Peach Pit! Maybe if we cross our fingers, Donna and Brandon might show up!

(PS Valentina you could TOTES join in on the action if you just made a blog already girl! :p)

Deuces,
Erika

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

HAHAHA!! Kay, kay, I'm going to do it, really. I promise. Right....now. My first post will be about all those who are trying to kill me right now. Thank you life coach Erika.

Anonymous said...

THE PEACH PIT IS ACES (great name)!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thanks, girl, that is so awesome. You're goin' up on my blogroll right.now!

I swear, you couldn't be any sweeter if you were a pixie stick <3

Valentina said...

YESS!!! Peach Pit-dom! My life is now complete. I don't know if I've ever been prouder of myself. Thank you life coach Erika!!!

Erika said...

Hehehe. Your welcome girl! Stay rad!

Your life coach,
Erika

Jtalk said...

I'm liking these labels!

MACK said...

HELL yeah, I made the Peach List!

Lolita Hazed said...

YES! Damn straight!! It's so great to have blog-friends ^o^
This made me feel awesome. I want to start a committee of blogging super-friends.

Mz.Sullivan said...

THANKS CHICA! Thats mighty hard of you!