Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Guest Blogger Punch Punch!

So I've maintained this blog pretty much Hans Solo since it's conception. I don't even know why I made it, actually. Fun trivia factoid: I used to run a blog on the (RIP) 99x AVRoom, and I got it just so I could enter this contest to be Dekker's intern! (Ed. Note: only people who have lived in ATL for at least three years will have found that amusing)

Anyway, this place needs some fresh meat. And by fresh meat, I mean fresh ideas. And by fresh ideas, I mean something other than the weird, random ish I write. So I figured, how better to do that than to get someone to guest blog over here!

It's nothing as cool as Missbehave's Next Top Blogger (which I won, btw), but it will get you some mild infamy, a few new readers, and a chance to spice up your life! Vaya! If you're guest blogging, it'll only prolly be for about a week, but you have to put up at least one new post a day, and you can put the link to your own blog at the bottom of each post if you wanna, which I encourage, 'cos it's free press and I LOVES me some free press. Keep in mind that the posts can't be as retarded or random as what I write, i.e. they should be semi-deep or just talk about your day..etc. I put enough strange bullshit on this thing as it is, girl. Oh, and you should also be really profesh about this, since I will be giving you my password and username to login to my blog. So you can't just be looking through my personal ish and/or giving my password away to random homies.

I am thinking this will go down Lesley Arfin style...hopefully? LA X Missbehave was/is pretty successful. I hope this is too. Anyone (by anyone, I mean whoever reads this blog avidly) who's like, maybe interested should take two secs out of their day and email me at emp62790@yahoo.com with GUEST BLOGGER in the subject line. Please! Thank you! I'm taking emails all of today, until 12:01 am, and then I'll just email the new blogger back after that!

Ohmahgawd, this'll be like, so much fun! Slumber party! Mani/pedis! Pillow fights! Light as a feather stiff as a board! Ouiji! Dishing about boys! Other girly things! Can't wait!

Deuces,
Erika

Punch punch!

5 comments:

Lolita Hazed said...

What do we write in said e-mail?

Erika said...

I guess just that you're interested. I just need it to be in an email because I would have to send my info back in an email. That's all.

Mz.Sullivan said...

So u won that Missbehave joint? Its still contestants left. Before they even announced the winner?

Erika said...

Oh no, it was just a joke. I think. Sarah Morrison told me I won. If you follow the link, things will make a little more sense. But no, I don't think I really won.

Mz.Sullivan said...

Yeah, I followed the link. I am a retard. Anyhoo, I wanna go to the pool party.... : (
I should've made plans...I know too many people in NY to just sit up here and be around my boring friends.