Monday, July 14, 2008

Pineapple Express

This actually seems like a fantastic movie. I think I'm going to go see it really early in the morning, so I only have to pay five dollars. The theatre I live near has this Early Bird Special where you pay five bucks if you buy the ticket before noon.

Anyway, this movie seems like it'll be kind of a cool, modern, more interesting version of The Big Lebowski, which makes me really excited. Yes, Seth Rogen is playing a funny pot lover again, but his character seems a little more three dimensional this time around. Plus James Franco is so adorable, I could just eat him like flan.

And ohmahgawd, people, when else have you ever heard "Paper Planes" in a movie trailer?



Anybody coming with me?

Deuces,
Erika

3 comments:

Valentina said...

I so want to see this movie. It does look like an updated Big Lebowski, which could either mean it's awesome or it's terrible. But either way, James Franco, so I'm totally there.

Lolita Hazed said...

OMG, no, so excited to peep this! Judd Apatow is totally kickass and I've heard only the best from people who've seen this in advance screenings-- not like I know any of them personally, but still. I'm so there.

Jtalk said...

I'm glad I'm not the only one like super excited to see this it looks really funny and I'm a big freaks and geeks fan so I love how allot of the cast make movies together now.