Friday, July 11, 2008

I Hope It Is Not Too Late To Answer This!

I think I might make a trip over to the Bay Area to meet up with this spicy man! He has described me almost to the E! I can fake a mean British accent and somehow procure a murdered out Mini Cooper to travel in.

I've been trying to think of ways to spice up my life. I'm 35 years old, happily married with two kids and I have a good job in insurance. But somethings missing. I feel like I'm old before my time. I need to inject some excitement into my daily routine through my arm before its too late. I need a challenge, something to get the adrenaline pumping again. An addiction would be nice, but, in short, I need a nemesis. I'm willing to pay $350 up front for you services as an arch enemy over the next six months. Nothing crazy. Steal my parking space, knock my coffee over, trip me when I'm running to catch the BART and occasionally whisper in my ear, "Ah ha, we meet again". That kind of thing. Just keep me on my toes. Complacency will be the death of me. You need to have an evil streak and be blessed with innate guile and cunning. You should also be adept at inconspicuous pursuit. Evil laugh preferred. Send me a photo and a brief explanation why you would be a good nemesis. British accent preferred.

For British Eyes Only! (Did anyone get that Arrested Development reference? I didn't think so...)

Deuces,
Erika

4 comments:

Valentina said...

omg, I loove Arrested Development!! Dude, you don't even have to pay me for this job. I would really just enjoy doing for free. I think I've found my new career! I've gotta go advertise on craiglist! Thanks life coach Erika!

bite size labella said...

damn im british so umm I guess the accent should come naturally...so how do we sign up...lol

Lolita Hazed said...

Okay! Really! Best job ever!! And what a fantastic pay. This is like in movies when people make nice sets, and then the actors get paid to destroy them. Best job. Ever.

Anonymous said...

Mr. F!!