Thursday, July 10, 2008

Shoes and Cats! Together! Punch Punch!

Look at these shoes! See them?! They have cat faces on the front of them! They're kinda ugly and look like they were designed by a fourth grader who, in between rocking these feline kicks, would wear Crocs for building mud bridges during recess. And they're $250! But they're also Marc Jacobs, so you have to buy them! Don't you want to be a fashion maverick?? Don't you want the Sartoralist to take photos of you looking like you don't care or are too chic to care that the Sartorialist is taking photos of you! Don't you feel the sarcasm is my nonexistent virtual voice? Don't you want to be BLOGGED about?!?!

Punch punch?

Deuces,
Erika

8 comments:

Valentina said...

You really have gotten into the phrase "punch punch". Those shoes are ugly and I hate the Sartorialist.

Erika said...

I know! I love punch punch! I hope I can wear it out before there's a terrible backlash and I receive death threats for using it in public. And those shoes ARE fug. Lame Marc Jacobs.

Valentina said...

I say go for it! I'm currently trying to wear out the phrases "jazzy" and "so as it turns out...". So as it turns out is a fun one. You just say that and never complete your sentence. It drives people crazy. So as it turns out...

Hayley said...

Love your blog. Now tell me about this whole "punch punch" thing.

Anonymous said...

she stole that phrase from sarah morrison.
she wants to be sarah morrison.

Valentina said...

omg, Erika, you've got anonymous comments now! That must mean you've really made it!

Erika said...

I know! And you better believe I got that phrase from Miss Morrison! She's amazing!

I hate anonymous comments because people just like to say mean things with them. That's silly.

Team Morrison forever!

Anonymous said...

omg, i am now coveting these, how adorable.